PDA

View Full Version : Vilianna , reapp

Vilianna
13-03-2012, 08:16
I filled out a nice, long, detailed app. Then magelo froze me. SO, I had to do it all over again. Therefore, the app I posted is not so detailed. However, I posted my crap magelo. If anyone needs more info, just let me know

/hugs

Vilianna

Imrahil
13-03-2012, 09:20
Hun, you don't need a very detailed reapp :)

/hug
Imra

Swordweaver
13-03-2012, 09:23
Returning RF members have to re-apply?

Gosh didn't know that

Wow !!!! maybe I'll get to vote "NO" for the first time ever :-P

Just kidding of course

Swordy

Kikthin
13-03-2012, 09:40
Vili,

It says you updated your magelo 12th or March but it still seems to show your old gear? Might want to update that (or is that the crashing issue?) to have a better impression on newer members that don't know you. I'll poke you tonight about it :)

/bonk :biggrin:

Vilianna
18-03-2012, 06:15
OMG... I deleted my new Robe for the stupid robe we had to use on a task for language...I am so upset about it......Well, I realized that my magelo did not update, when I went to see what aug was on the robe.....I knew I was gimpy, but ffs LOL....Put it this way, I work hard to be the best I can be.. Give me a chance to prove it?...BTW, BW and I have kicked major butt, without any help. with Vili naked... I can't believe I deleted my Robe..

Vilianna
18-03-2012, 07:18
Poke me baby !! Yeah , it's messed up. Plus, I deleted my new Newb Robe.. Cya in the morning...To get a real robe :) hehe /hugs love you and Chrissy

vmas
18-03-2012, 09:03
Poke me baby !! Yeah , it's messed up. Plus, I deleted my new Newb Robe.. Cya in the morning...To get a real robe :) hehe /hugs love you and Chrissy

Morning, the Robe from a quest in Temple? Think the vanished when you have done a Quest.

Vilianna
21-03-2012, 14:47
Magelo works now