PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Petitelouve Lupae
08-05-2006, 20:30
Just comin around to say hello to some old friends and congratulate you all. Special hugs to Vmas (weakest Rangah on Norrath, must be an alt :sadolf: ) Illandra and Dummkopf.
Aww and where s my bard, Tharbad ??
Keep goin guys and girls :cool:

Petitelouve/Lupae , noob forever

vmas
08-05-2006, 20:47
Heya Peti, nice to hear you) Yeah we still have fun in the game and i have a nice pic for you :)

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i220/quaksi/titel.jpg

Cu Vmas

think Tharbad left the game or server (

Illandra
09-05-2006, 00:06
Hi Lupae :)

It is nice to see you are doing well and thanks.

I hope to see you in game soon :)

Thordanis
09-05-2006, 10:03
Tharbard was in Tide last I saw

Dummkopf
09-05-2006, 10:31
Hi petite, nice to hear from you. As V said, we still have fun (most of the time) in the game ;)

vmas
09-05-2006, 12:29
Tharbard was in Tide last I saw

think only a short time, he left before his apply period ended.

Rotaidar
17-05-2006, 23:55
Heyho Petite and of course the rest of our old CD family, all the Ex-TuTs and last but not least all my old and to be honest... missed RF fellow guildies, especially Dummkopf and Vmas ;-)

But don't get too excited... I won't come back to EQ. Somehow I managed to get clean from this drug. And I doubt that I will ever have the time and the motivation again to spend that much time on a fucking... (cool)... computer game again, although I didn't found a substitutional drug for it so far. Although I still try to tortue my e-guitars as much as I can. But finally we managed to finish our last computer game (at least it will be officially released tomorrow), so I hope to get a little bit more sparetime in the next months again. And you can be sure I will spend that time to enjoy the summer and of course BBQs ;-)

Ex. Rotaidar Randalator, sold and now member of Marshmallows of Doom *sniff*

P.S.: Does anybody know, if it is possible to join all chatchannels, if you test the EQ tutorial?

vmas
18-05-2006, 00:10
P.S.: Does anybody know, if it is possible to join all chatchannels, if you test the EQ tutorial?

Hi Rot, nice to hear you again, but think you cant join the channels, its a server like test or beta?

Flitzer
18-05-2006, 16:02
EQIM would do too for what you're wanting to do I guess.

komaf_ninjadorf
22-05-2006, 01:46
Just comin around to say hello to some old friends and congratulate you all.

:wave: petite. Me and vumon are comming to AB :grimmsmile: well i guess you cant remeber the your old pimp :ffs:

maybe you could log on oneday i think i still have my old hotkey :handsinair:

vmas
22-05-2006, 09:47
:wave: petite. Me and vumon are comming to AB :grimmsmile: well i guess you cant remeber the your old pimp :ffs:

Heya Komaf

Hope you come soon, and sorry that you cant join the best Guild on this Server atm :(