PDA

View Full Version : How r u? :)

Ryuichl
22-02-2013, 10:49
Hello,
Good old memorries of those days...
I live somehow and I got old...LoL

I surprise when I see those names on Roster...
Charrrok I like your betting style on Auction. Jolene and you taught what Bard is.
Blackjaw I knew Beastload when I saw you at Raids.
Illandra! who helped me very much. You still beat Boss like a cake :P never die if you stand beside me :) Thanks again you got me in RF. You and Jarasil showed me amazing cleric skills a lot. I felt a lot that...
Ismel I met you at bristlebane, missing Archoverseers...you never ignore me when reqest buffs if you too much busy. I saw when you worked much. You know Enchanter I think.
Irrarr I'm sorry... I asked you servertrans and I banish when you arrived.I hope you enjoy eq with RF... I never forget Moneygame with you. I think we were beat team...show me necro power again like those days :)
Oh Paladines! Imrahil,Genadine,Manadasa Run Run Run lol
Imra You do great job a lot. not easy to manage raid and guild..but u did I got many fun..
I didnt want to lose u 3 Pals on raids cus I was SK :p
I still thought SK>PAL :fire:
Vmas sorry for about me at last raids(?) I got stress I got strange... still you do quick buffs like 0.5seccond? lol I like ranger power...
Imothep! Hey Brother still do Karate? hows SKs going? any good update on SKs? I have many question but...
you know overall flow about SKs I tho... show everbody power of SK!
Koyoti doing well? thanks for helped me a lot. you did me buffs many times at raids without giving a dirty look...oh,I couldnot see your face Lol
Xcak I didnt talk you much but I watched your back...I felt your back said something. your armor is damaged,get new ones warriors need good ones :p
Naedion Ninan great wizz I enjoyed with u 2 as for the time expect raids...
I was envious of power of Wizz..I hard to get agro from u 2 :spank:
Ninan how r 5a? couldnot see her name at Roster...:unsure:

Thanks for read and sorry for not good my ability on English.

well, looks like you all still going! and getting fun.
Have a nice ONES :)

seeya

Imrahil
22-02-2013, 12:36
RYU!

Man, great to hear from you after all those years <3.
I hope you are doing well, still in the restaurant business (you looked so kick-ass on that picture)?

RF has been doing really well all those years (despite me being the GL for the last 4 years lol) and lately we have had some old faces coming back like Imothep or Rahvin - if you ever feel the desire to hop into EQ and chat a bit (and you are on AB), just give me a tell ingame and we will set you up as a social member of RF (no raiding or such).

Illandra
22-02-2013, 12:36
Hello Ryu

Its great to hear from you :)

Glad you are doing well

Dalrek
22-02-2013, 14:10
Ryu, since you are so nice and comment on other people I think I should return the favor and say I remember you as a very good SK that we were nice to have around!

Im just glad I didnt have to send you tells for buffs with that name hehe

I must disagree on one thing though. Xacks armor isnt damaged. He is just a softskin, so it wont help getting new armor :grimmrun:

Are you still on AB or moved to join Triality like someone said? Log in and say hi if still here :)

Jolene
22-02-2013, 17:34
Hello Ryu, great to hear from you. I remember you teaching me things about different japanese writing styles and we discussed about Sumo.

Hope everything is well for you and yes we become older....oh my 13 years EQ.. think about that..

Irrarr
22-02-2013, 19:41
Hi Ryu. Cool to hear from you. The time we made money together and played with Thyah was best in my nearly 12 1/2 years of Everquest. Now I'm broke and need you back to make some money again ;)
Login a char for some chatting.

Jarasil
23-02-2013, 09:54
Hi Ryu,

great to hear from you again. EQ has changed a bit since you left us, but in general all stayed the same :biggrin:

Best wishes and if you ever enter Norrath again let us know.

Regards Jara

Blackjaw
23-02-2013, 13:23
Okaeri !!

My memory is getting worse every day but I remember Ryu-SK still :biggrin:

Ryuichl
26-02-2013, 06:43
Hi
I lost my company and girlfriend and some things at once when I left RF and EQ.
I am not cook anymore and my skills got rusty lol

Dalrek glad to see you again. my charactor still on AB. didnt want to move anywhere.
I got strenge cus that reason. I could Login my SK a few days ago, but I got panic when login..
everything changed and I noticed I forgot how to play EQ...a few window pop-up when login and i could not do anything :(
I customized most UI and those were gone...
I just run around Lol So, hard to chat in English, I want to talk a lot but I can not find correct words...

I remember talk about Sumo and some Japanese things...

Irrar Dose 2 billion have value still? Value of the game-money falls with time. it becomes the high price of commodities...

took 2hours to wirte this post Lol use trans-website and so.
Im getting new job whatever that I can do...
I contact again if I clam down :)

Have a nice one :)

Dalrek
26-02-2013, 08:41
Ryu, everyone is confused when they log back in after a long break :-)

And yes, your money still has value. Actually thats one thing that is nice to have when you return, cause your gear is worthless (except SK epic). Rest can be upgraded in bazaar easy. So money makes alot of difference if you wanna just upgrade instantly

Irrarr
26-02-2013, 11:55
I can make you some cultural armor for free, I have a master smith DE now ;).

Imrahil
26-02-2013, 12:40
Don't be afraid to pop on just to say "hi", Ryu. I never saw you as much of a talker, so don't worry, we wouldn't bombard you with tellds ;)

Illandra
26-02-2013, 14:50
If you need anyone to help you Ryu be is slaying gods or relearning EQ i am happy to help :)

Charrok
26-02-2013, 17:04
Oh, hi Ryu!

Nice to hear form you again, hope we meet in EQ someday again.

http://www.westhof.homepage.t-online.de/EQ/Name2.gif (http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=16872)
Bummelbarde von Raging Fury

Kikthin
27-02-2013, 12:33
/wave Ryu!

Naedion
04-03-2013, 19:05
Ryu, so glad you are doing fine,
If you consider playing EQ again, don't hesiate to ask for help ...

was always fun to group w/ you ...

and be sure

SK are still overpowered especially SK >>>>> Pal !

Naedion

Ryuichl
06-03-2013, 05:10
Hi
I got new job :) start at 8th March.

you all helped me, I felt power like we progress TBS expansion.
wipe wipe wipe.... many times...sometime lucky win lol
wipe wipe... win by plan!
no more wipe.... farm mode... ppl go afk :P

well I got many fun with u RF while TBS progression that RF went to top level serverwide.

those things and those replies gave me power and I got new job. I never give up anymore.

seeya later