PDA

View Full Version : anyone out there !!!!!

tehetlax
03-08-2014, 00:47
hiya guys and girls and anyone who comes under OTHER or alien :)

I just wondered if anyone would like to group with me to do tasks , cotf, ToR etc, or work with alts if you like to gain cotf stuff ..

I am just board logging on every day cant find groups things to do , my eqing seems to just be turn up and raid :( < not what I pay to play this game for>

plz let me know if you up to anything, got 100 shammy , beasty or sk , like to do something each week between raids :)

if I am not online you can email me on nightvine@blueyonder.co.uk

can arrange something :)

kind regards
Tehetlax

Daze
09-08-2014, 01:04
FFS ypu guys, he IS NOT JOKING
Get to know ppl and play,

that's what guilds are about FFS
i'll repost this elsewhere

Mossaa
09-08-2014, 01:19
I mostly just hang in PoW killing for faction there and will kill two more nameds in AH is what I have left for this expansion. But I would like to get some old achivements done. If you are up for doing old stuff then im gtg for grouping. On current stuff I guess it will be as booring just killing a few PH or the crap mobs in PoW. But you can join me if want

-Mossaa

Swordweaver
09-08-2014, 08:19
I plan on starting AH next week - need all tasks and Hunter

Early morning mainly but welcome to join

Swordy

Jolene
09-08-2014, 11:47
Tehe wr are done with tasks for this expansion. But we sure have a spot for you when next expansion is there and we will invite you when we see you online. For now if you need help I will help.

Imrahil
09-08-2014, 12:40
Sorry, I don't enjoy the group game as much as I used to. So I won't be online a lot outside raids, plain and simple.

Nothing personal.

Dantius
09-08-2014, 15:40
Shoot me a tell when you see me online :)

tehetlax
10-08-2014, 01:09
cool I will ty guys be good to do something, even if you want to work on alts, do some cotf, but I am missing a lot of tasks like cotf partisan, pow, rof stuff be cool