PDA

View Full Version : Heya RF

Quellian
18-12-2014, 11:28
Hey RF,

A couple of you probably wondered where I disappeared to, off of the guild roster and such. Then, maybe no one noticed!

My circumstances in life took a major turn & I didn't feel confident talking to any one about it, so I drifted quietly, though now I will openly tell any one, any thing.

But any way,

I hope you all had a good time at the Nottingham December guild meet, I did contemplate making an appearance but I've had so much going on that it just wasn't viable! How was your weekend??

Throw me a message on the forums for a chat! I do miss you all, taking my leave wasn't something I thought about lightly, RF are like my second family. So, not only is this post in look out for a catch up with you all, but also a brief explanation as well as a thank you, for making my self, Zarie & Scale feel so welcome when we joined.

Jolene
18-12-2014, 12:20
Hi Quellian,

I hope everything is better for you now. Maybe you want to return, keep it easy and do not stress yourself.

Greetings
Jojo

Imrahil
18-12-2014, 12:43
As he doesn't own his char anymore, I doubt he will return...

Jarasil
19-12-2014, 11:48
Hi Quellian,

sorry to see you left EQ but best wishes for RL :wave:

Regards Jara

Quellian
19-12-2014, 12:37
No tough feelings Imrahil bud, my circumstances changed drastically. I moved out of my parents house into a place with a friend of mine, which did not go well at all, which is why I moved back home last night pallysmilepallysmile - But any way, no, I don't own Quellian any more, when I moved out my flat mate wasn't paying what he should have been paying with the money I was giving him, so I was desperate for extra money at the time!

But any way, beside the point!

Hope RF are doing well, hows the new expansion going?

realmkaster
08-03-2015, 04:42
Wow, long time and hope you all well. Realmkaster here for those who remember me...crazy cleric on eq!!lol. i see some faces. Swordweaver!!?, anyway will pop round here and there.

Canadwen
08-03-2015, 06:13
Haha wb Rk =)

Swordweaver
08-03-2015, 09:38
Welcome back

Need to get yer ass back and leveling

Swordy