PDA

View Full Version : Hello RF

knekker
10-06-2006, 17:10
Hi there,

Just popping in to see how things are going with RF. Gosh there's alot of new faces around here (which is cool btw),. Hows the quality of EQ after the expantion GoDiscord?

Anyway while im here, I might as well let you in on some of the stuff im doing.

Here's a Still picture I just resently completed after our ultra short movie was done.

http://home19.inet.tele.dk/knekker/Genie_still01_web.jpg

The movie is not the best, but at least it's getting better and better.

http://home19.inet.tele.dk/knekker/Aladdin_Web.wmv

Grynoldy
10-06-2006, 18:26
Nice work, Knekker :-) Keep it comming :-)

About EQ, yeah, we have got a lot of new people, as PoR have seemd to drive a lot of people away from the game :-/

But its still fun, imo :-)

//Gryn

Xack
10-06-2006, 19:56
*THATS* how air elementals should look in EQ.. then i think we would see much more mages :)

Uren
10-06-2006, 20:20
Very good job.

Ztroke
20-06-2006, 15:40
nice movie knekker, and hello all of RF :D

Laters

Ztroke

http://www.braindead-inc.dk

Finill
27-06-2006, 05:54
Hiya Knekker

Very nice work there and please keep up the good work.

Ohh btw get more on MSN :ffs: even that you have alot of work atm hehe

Best regards

Finill Mooman

Kezia
27-06-2006, 14:35
Wow nice Knekker!

(I recognize Alchemy Chasm / Al Khimia tho :P)

What was this done in? I'm guessing 3DMax? Maya maybe?

And hey, music by Lisa Dalbello wuwu! (Black on Black, would recognize that intro anywhere lol "Some things...are so... sacred..." love that track)

Love the lighting, absolutely ADORE the texture on the Genie.

I've only dabbled, very briefly, in animation and I suck majorly at it. (That wyverndragon thing I use as an avatar was done in Poser and is the only one I've ever done)

Very, very nice work.

knekker
29-06-2006, 16:32
Oh, thanks for the nice feedback

Grynoldy - it's cool to hear that EQ is still awsume

Xack -If pets looked like this, I would start playing EQ again !... well as an magician =)

Finill - you sure you still got me on your msn? cause i usually let msn be in the background while working.

Kezia - For this project we used Maya, Combusion and Photoshop. Yeah the music in the movie was a mixup of 2 or 3 of her songs I believe. The animation on your vyvern dragon looks cool, keep up the good work, who knows? you might end up being an animation some day!

cozzs
01-07-2006, 01:52
rofl Knekker and moomoo posting watch up slackers ? :wave:

Pinedilea
01-07-2006, 05:43
Hi Cozzs :wave:

Finill
01-07-2006, 06:06
Hey Cozzy :)

Nothing much, having a bud watching the game hehe

Working like hell atm and waiting for my car to get home from Tokyo other than that, i'm borred out of my mind, as there is no online games that is fun to play anymore, well maybe there is one but i havent found it yet :yell:

What about you, you old slacker ? ::blink:

Myrian
01-07-2006, 07:47
very nice indeed knekker :)

what job did you get finill?

-ras

cozzs
01-07-2006, 09:08
well summer vacation going, beer+something else to get time flowing hehe.
Try new progression server have laughed my ass off with anarchy there, otherwise im good besides old faces popping back to game these days:rolleyes:

knekker
01-07-2006, 11:23
Thanks Myrian, I hope your doing well.

Is this the old SK Cozzs from MA? if so... long time no see, good to hear your doing well. Gosh I would like to reexperience the old EQ content again with the progression server, if only time permitted... oh well.

cozzs
01-07-2006, 14:45
Thanks Myrian, I hope your doing well.

Is this the old SK Cozzs from MA? if so... long time no see, good to hear your doing well. Gosh I would like to reexperience the old EQ content again with the progression server, if only time permitted... oh well.

yes the old stinky leezard :handsinair: well dont give it a try takes whole hand if you do hehe.

Kezia
01-07-2006, 15:48
Kezia - For this project we used Maya, Combusion and Photoshop. Yeah the music in the movie was a mixup of 2 or 3 of her songs I believe. The animation on your vyvern dragon looks cool, keep up the good work, who knows? you might end up being an animation some day!

Not likely lol.

Animation is beyond me :) I've dabbled but it's like... work omg!
I'll stick to stills for now :)