PDA

View Full Version : using RF toons

Ptiboudchou
24-07-2006, 10:44
Heya everyone, Ptiboudchou here!

Wanted to ask if we could sort something out so i could use Hylda's toons, since we living together for more than 1 year and are use to play any char we needed for group stuff.

I believe me beeing in SoD worry some of ya but well not gonna make a shaman alt (or cleric) cause my gf is in higher guild than me now.

Just understand that if i wanted strats, well as i got acces to her comp anyway so it wouldnt be that hard i guess, its all matter of trust and honesty i think.

Well here it is, i am ready for any suggestion about it but seriously not beeing able to play a toon ya used for years is well pretty annoying hehe.

Athoss
24-07-2006, 11:16
Hi =)

I would recommend you to contact an officer in game or let Hylda handle it herself with the officers.

Ptiboudchou
24-07-2006, 11:42
well i got no clue who is officer and Hyld wont be on before 8pm then we both raid.

This not mean to be a rant or anything, just want to sort this out fast as I in Hollidays (at least!!) and planned to play a lot daytime wich includ using Hylds and dori when needed as she working.

Wont create any drama if officers say no you cant etc but would be pretty annoyed to tell the truth hehe.

Not waiting for an answer right now on those boards but just though it would give time to offs to think about it.

Kikthin
24-07-2006, 12:11
Hylda told me you won't have time to play Ptib.. and I had to give you this list of things to do:

Clean the house
Get groceries
Make food
Wash car
Do the ironning
Do the dishes

There were some more things but I forgot them!

Anyways, good luck with figuring it out!

PS: some officers: Illandra, Dalrek, Obsqura, Thordanis.. I might forget some.

missbailey
24-07-2006, 12:46
You forgot sweep the yard, paint the fence and tile the bathroom !! :grimmrun:

Frolaak
24-07-2006, 13:02
Make food Don't you mean pick up the phone and order food?

missbailey
24-07-2006, 13:10
Don't you mean pick up the phone and order food?

arent you supposed to play EQ ?? :grimmsmile:

Ladwenae
24-07-2006, 13:18
well i got no clue who is officer and Hyld wont be on before 8pm then we both raid.

This not mean to be a rant or anything, just want to sort this out fast as I in Hollidays (at least!!) and planned to play a lot daytime wich includ using Hylds and dori when needed as she working.

Wont create any drama if officers say no you cant etc but would be pretty annoyed to tell the truth hehe.

Not waiting for an answer right now on those boards but just though it would give time to offs to think about it.

Well if you had asked Hylda she could have read our guild rules and told you that its not allowed for someone that is guilded to play a RF tagged toon.

Hylda
24-07-2006, 15:17
I read the guild rules and I asked Dalrek. I was told to guildremove each time my character is used by my boyfriend. I told him but he is a little bit stuborn.

Honey, don't forget to go to your driver license courses. And as Kikthin said, there are a lot of stuff to do around the house :grimmrun: /thanks Kikthin :d

Grendel
24-07-2006, 16:35
Wash the clothes.
Clean the windows.
clean the computer.
repaint the livingroom.
fix the flowers, bonsai, plant garden.

Fulast
24-07-2006, 16:54
At any time a non-RF person plays a RF-tagger character, temporarily deguilded or not, any online RF Iksar Monks must be given proper salute and PP. My current fee is 10KPP per online hour. Not too much, I think. Furthermore I shall have to be given all tradable parts needed for the Bristlebane Challenge thing as soon as such may come into the hands of the boxed toon's player.
:biggrin:

angra
24-07-2006, 16:55
Paint the flowers
Mate the cats
Wash the cd-covers
Charge the vibrators

Dalrek
24-07-2006, 17:04
Ofcourse I can understand it might be frustrating, but as Hylda said, she asked me and I answered according to our rules. Its not only a matter of strats and Im sure you could watch both guildchat and board on Hyldas computer if you wanted. But rules are rules and if we say ok for you, others will plead similar cases even though they dont live together

Koom
24-07-2006, 17:42
Basically you just have to deguild her, and play her character when you want too. Then when she wants to log on and raid, an officer can reinvite. It's really not a big deal for the officers to do that, and no big deal for you either. It's a win win :bunny: