PDA

View Full Version : Adarian/luthaire

scopulus
29-10-2006, 02:55
Hey man, is it possible you email regarding scop?
Warmest regards, just need some information ;)

For the others, hello ;) Hope everyone is enjoining EQ still. I myself just realised I miss it like hell, unfortunatly real life doesnt allow me to play... yet. ;) Perhaps in the future, and then again, perhaps not, depends all on the business I am starting in january.

Warmest regards, and kick some iksar for me , will you? ;)

Athoss
29-10-2006, 14:08
Hi Scop,

hope the real life treats you well =)

scopulus
30-10-2006, 11:13
Hey Athoss!
Yes, it is ok sort off. Feeling melancholic and missing alot of people I met in my life, even those in EQ days. Guess it is a theme that returns every year being samhain and such. so how is everyone in Hamburg, leesette and max, and harric? I also noticed that I can't log on the DG boards anymore, guess they are taking down ah?
Adarian, thanks for mailing, I told you regarding the issue.
For the others ex-DG members, hope you all fare well here, seeing as most of you moved here.
Couldn't imagina that EQ would be still alive and kicking like this.. let alone to reconise some familiar names here!

Warmest regards and may the divine powers bless you.

Athoss
30-10-2006, 11:39
hehe,

Harric is long gone, I have no contact to him since he found his GF from Guam (cant remember the EQ name).
Max is doing well and he is still in contact with Leesette although Lee was not from Hamburg =)

scopulus
30-10-2006, 14:20
I remembered to late that lee wasn't from hamburg.
Tell hi to max from me, I hope he improved his jedi english so far ;)

Harric and that woman are still togheter I hope, but I am sure, if I want to find him in time, I will.
It is sad, I feel a couple of days now the sadness from missing the most of DG people, remembered the times we had togheter, and I have a hard time dealing with it. Ah well.. all good songs comes to an end, aint it?

My goal to play EQ will lie somewhere in the range of next year, for I need to check for a new comp , having a notebook now, it aint going to work.
Luckily I got this friend who plays EQ too whom I can log in from time to time if all goes well.

If Raging Fury doesn't mind, I would hop in from time to time to check up on everyone. If they do mind, I will try to collect as many emails so I can stay in touch by that medium then.

Later friends,

ps: kick our jedi master from me time to time, ok?

Fenlayen
30-10-2006, 14:31
hehe,

Harric is long gone, I have no contact to him since he found his GF from Guam (cant remember the EQ name).

Guam ??

As in the pacific island Guam, Damn talk about a long distance romance :blink:

Athoss
31-10-2006, 08:17
Yes Fenla,

She was old DG too. Also a clr but damn, cant remember the name.