PDA

View Full Version : Want a honest answer...Reverb

reverb
10-11-2006, 05:55
Boys, girls and things – I AM BACK!!

As you guys know or maybe don't know I had a nice computer when I joined up with RF. I built it myself using bought parts from ebay.. I came on raids kicked some ass learned what to do (DIED ALOT) and had fun. Then I got greedy 4 boxing on a computer that was already overclocked severly trying to make money to afford cult armor..Well my fooking computer blew that night as I was camping for the next days raid in DSP. I heard a fizzle then I saw a spark then holy shit my computer blew out, I was fucking pissed off!!

A few of you guys know that I had my computer overclocked. I contacted the guy on ebay and he wouldn't refund my money or parts.. I was going to go out and buy a new PC and my wife stopped me basically saying if you go spend the money on a new PC you get to live in the garage. (She really wouldn't do that to me but I would be living in a few weeks of severe hell if I woulda went and bought one).

Well I told the story to Thordanis and GG and they said they would help me, I really didn't wanna ask for the help but I needed it, (in the mean time my wife brought me home a computer from the office (it was a intel celeron 550 mhz 256 megs ram with a 256 k graphics card from my old blown computer that I stuck in there.) I tried to come back and play on that computer but I couldn't, ask illandra I was lagging severly in fungus grove helping her that time. Well Thor and GG said they would help me out but things were taking time, alot of time, to the point that I probably wouldn't come back to eq at all...But as this very day Nov. 9th I recieved my new computer and thanks to GG and Thordanis for making it happen....I really owe you two a major party!!!Time to gather at my house!!!!

Well let me make this short and sweet, I am ready to come back and prove my worth – and I promise.. no more overclocking!!!!

Dalrek
10-11-2006, 13:53
What is it you want an honest answer on like it says in the headline? hehe

Grendel
26-11-2006, 01:02
You want a honest answer?

Then you need 512 mb Main board ram. And 1024MB for stable performance =P.

256KB gfx card doesnøt sounds taht useable, and would need a upgrade to something like Nvidia 6600GT, 7900gs, 1950pro, 7800gs or X700 Depending on AGP slot or not =P

Daewellyn
26-11-2006, 16:01
What is it you want an honest answer on like it says in the headline? hehe

Bards... :ph34r:

Uren
29-11-2006, 10:23
I would have been tempted to shout Ravjack on this one.