PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Raging fury

Tadof
23-05-2007, 14:15
Hey guys sorry i havent been around much during my apping process, to be honest with you guys they bumped me up to 12 hour days 6 days aweek, if i am not sleeping i am spending time with my Girlfriend, this really sucks but life is fair either, i figured comming to a European Sever i would be able to get that play time back i lost when i was on the American Sever, but it looks like i wont be playing anymore just gunna pack it up and Retire those are some words i thought i would never say

if anyone is looking to buy a 16.6 unbuffed berserker 1400 aa or a 900 aa sham 2.0 let me know i seriously dont find me ever comming back summer time and ontop of this work schedule my life is crazy atm , also i am very sorry i havent posted sooner that is my fault

if anyone knows anyone willing to pay and buy the accounts please have then email me at caseywydra@hotmail.com or www.myspace.com/Tadof leave me a message ill get back in touch with you asap , once again guys this sucks for me and i hate it but i am sorry i wasted your time, you guys rock and were prolly the most polite guild i have ever been in

thanks and sorry

Casey/Tadof

Dalrek
23-05-2007, 14:46
Didnt have you around long, but was easy to tell you are a good guy Tadof. I really wish we could have kept you with us :(

I know Flaeske had a friend looking for a zerker char possibly. But dunno

Gigii
23-05-2007, 14:48
Bah.. enjoy life and be careful with the girlfriends! :wave:

Kezia
23-05-2007, 14:48
Dang Tadof sorry to hear that :(

Jarasil
23-05-2007, 17:09
Take care Tadof,
was nice to have you in RF and you did well as zerker.
Best wishes for RL and let us know if you should return to Norrath :wave:

Rahvin
23-05-2007, 18:18
good luck tad, sorry to see ya go you made a nice looking corpse

Yxan
23-05-2007, 18:38
Sorry to see you go man, best of luck with you're RL commitments.

/Yx