PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME TV commercials..

Gigii
03-07-2007, 21:06
Check them out. Meth is Deth. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZzDksAJr-8)

:ph34r:

Babbles
05-07-2007, 01:38
:ohmy: That was just terrible! Why can't people just smoke pot?

Flitzer
05-07-2007, 03:41
Uhhh meth, uuuh meth, yeeeeeah meth.

Lianyia
05-07-2007, 04:10
Meth is what? ... I seem to be out of touch with the newst drugs there I guess.

Anyone care to enlighten me?

Tadof
05-07-2007, 04:47
obv this is not the best write out on this , search the web about meth you can learn anything thier seriously, this is just personal exp. that i have seen and done

Who better then me to explain right , haha !

Methamphetamine acts as a dopaminergic and adrenergic reuptake inhibitor and as a sympathomimetic. Since it stimulates the mesolimbic reward pathway, causing euphoria and excitement, it is prone to abuse and addiction. Methamphetamine rapidly enters the brain and triggers a cascading release of norepinephrine, dopamine and serotonin. Users may become obsessed or perform repetitive tasks such as cleaning, hand-washing, or assembling and disassembling objects. Withdrawal is characterized by excessive sleeping, eating and depression-like symptoms, often accompanied by anxiety and drug-craving.[2] Users of methamphetamine often take one or more benzodiazepines as a means of "coming down".

side effects ! meth makes you stay up for days depending how you use it you can shoot it, snort it , smoke it all 3 give you different highs

pretty much the ingrediants to meth is Anhydrous Ammonia,Sudafed cold pills,Drain cleaner (sulfuric acid), Lithium batteries ,Rock salt ,alum foil etc,

its a stupid drug but ever addicting , Glad i am no where around this shit anymore,

sideeffects stay awake for days till your body absolutly shuts down and you black out and sleep for 2 days, paranoide, you see things that really are not thier ( some people call them Shadowmen) it eats your teeth from the inside out, you move and talk at about 100 mph an hour, you always have to be doing something Cleaning your house anything, dont like to contact people that arnt doing meth or leave your house, you dont eat at least the people i were a round and when i did it the few times i have done it,

i smoked it like for a week straight, didnt sleep for 1 whole week didnt eat, its a "meth Diet" i ended up staying up for 16 days that is when my body shut down i passed out on the floor for 2 days lol fuck that life

what else what else... ahh where id meth originate from? Back during WW1 or 2 hitler invented the drug called Meth, he gave it to his Soldiers during the time of the war, so they wouldnt fall asleep and would be more Active and none social or responsive, they felt like Machines an would kill everything

DONT DO DRUGS ! Stay in school !

Teaann
05-07-2007, 08:32
Meth is horrible, it will fuck you up bad.

In my teens I had a couple of friends who went on a week long meth binge and my god the change they took was unreal. They did not eat or sleep at all, were paranoid as hell, looked like a junkie and someone living on skidrow all in a matter of days. Pretty much what was said above.

Thankfully one of their parents found out and got them help.