PDA

View Full Version : Dalrek!

Jeroboam
05-07-2007, 15:16
hey dalrek just popping by to say hello, see how you were doing. Been thinking about throwin in the old EQ disks and firing it up, been a while but gotta find a couple 'old-school' friends to run with

how are things going?

Jeroboam

Pinedilea
05-07-2007, 15:22
Hi Jero,

posting quick be4 Dalrek stop me.... Dalrek is slacking like usual. One of the worst Warriors I have ever seen running around through Norrath. He is slacking in raids, perma dead in lobby and he is slacking on MSN while he is at work too....... :yell:
Let me think fast..... No, nothing more to add. This covers everything :grimmsmile:

Nah, he is lovely. Sometimes :biggrin:

Pine

Rahvin
05-07-2007, 15:29
pine shame on you !

as you all know dalrek is one of our finest halfing warriors, though he is still shaving his foot hair and gluing it to his face and calling it a "beard"

a bad habit he picked up from rummux i believe !

Pinedilea
05-07-2007, 15:33
ROFL Rahvin :p

Lianyia
05-07-2007, 15:56
Wait ... Dalrek was a halfling and not a gn0me? :p

Dalrek
05-07-2007, 16:18
LOL would you look at that...Pine calling *me* a slacker and the frogfetish wizard making racial jokes! :spank:

How the hell are you Jero? Thats like ancient times since we tanked together in CW :)

I can see you joined Dark Bane later?

Dunno if you will like comign back to EQ, personally Im still enjoying it cause we are where we are in the game. Constant challenges. Not only of Pine spam, but also some very hard events :)

Its definitely a different game compared to back then with Mithryl, Feuille and Ayleana and the others raiding Velious :)

Faern
05-07-2007, 16:48
Sheesh.. old school :P

and Dalrek..

http://www.gucomics.com/comics/2007/gu_20070622.jpg

Lianyia
05-07-2007, 17:12
Lol I like that comic strip, Harry :biggrin:

Fits Dalrek perfectly too!

Jeroboam
05-07-2007, 18:07
lol whee! ya been a real long time, but you were always one of those people I have remembered over the years =) after CW I started running with DB - great bunch of people, I just lost interest in tanking I guess. drifted over to WoW, got bored real fast, did a lot of pvp in WoW which picked it up a bit, then got bored again... anyway thats the theme of WoW hehe. beta'd Vanguard some, game is huge but too many glitches. so now I putter around when i get time off just killin the time.

having fun reading your adventures from the front page. Me - I'm back in Iraq (second time) but should be out of here in a little over a month, will see what I do then. Donno, if I start playing eq again it will definitely be on the beastlord.

anyway real good to hear from you, I'm sure I'll pop by here and annoy you some more as time goes on +)

Jero

Pinedilea
05-07-2007, 19:27
Donno, if I start playing eq again it will definitely be on the beastlord.
Jero

:wub: :wub:

Rummux
05-07-2007, 19:45
WTF Rahvin... you need to listen to mr Potter, even he knowes the power comes from the beared what makes dwarfs the superior race :grimmsmile:

Rahvin
06-07-2007, 01:03
well i guess if a haffer eats enough pie can grow long enough foot hair to shave off and glue

i am trying to shed some light on the greatest eq conspiracy ever:

one night a bunch of haffers all hopped up on cherry and apple pies decided to break away from their own brethern and start a clan. looking for a home the found a rat infest dump named kaladim and claimed it for their own, in order to avoid being called haffers they shaved thier feet and glued the hair to the faces with superglue milked from ss and and jontuun. after that was only a matter of wearing boots to cover up the shame and call themselves a new race! enter the dorf or as you spell it dwarf !