PDA

View Full Version : Strange Flight Attendant

Kezia
29-11-2007, 23:53
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ta9ltJGxjk

I am still ROFL'ing

Dummkopf
30-11-2007, 00:29
Aye, nice one. As far as i know Southwest encourages announcements like that from his employees.

We used to have the same policy in my company and our passengers loved it, some FAs got an applause every time, a nice sideeffect is that passengers actually listen. Well, then we got bought out by Air Berlin and now we are not allowed to have some fun anymore...

Illona
30-11-2007, 00:55
It's Southwest Airlines. Doesn't surprise me. I've flown them more than once and have never regretted it. They are one of the better airlines out there, even if they do tend to treat you like cattle.

I just stay far far far FAR away from United. Fly the friendly skies my a$$...more like surly skies. Everyone from the ticket agent to the flight attendents are the biggest bunch of twats I've ever come across.

One person asked for my id when I was checking in (I had it ready). I gave it to her and then she tossed it back at me so hard that it skid across the desk past me and then landed out on the ground 3 people behind me. Not even an apology. I have over a million flight miles with United...and I refuse to use it because they are such jerks.