PDA

View Full Version : expansion

shadowshardz
19-01-2008, 06:28
How is this one round then? is it worth trying to break back into the habit or is it an evil soul destroying expansion? got enough on my plate without an evil stressful expansion like the one before por lol

shad out

Kinthar
19-01-2008, 06:32
How is this one round then? is it worth trying to break back into the habit or is it an evil soul destroying expansion? got enough on my plate without an evil stressful expansion like the one before por lol

shad out

Flagging isn't too bad, although we probably wont be doing flagging mobs for MMM (the first of 2 main raid zones) again for a while and will push to have that beaten soon, but you can be piggied in..

Groupable gear has over 500hp on it.. There are a lot of new AA's.. Raid mobs still a little buggy and MMM zone is very frustrating at times with zone aggro in places it shouldn't but we found some tricks to get around it.

shadowshardz
19-01-2008, 06:34
MMM zone is very frustrating at times with zone aggro in places it shouldn't but we found some tricks to get around it.

did that involve taking away xacks rat? :)

gonna have some time off from work coming up (fingers crossed unless i have to cancel time off work.. again) soonish. will have mucho hours to play with hopefully.