PDA

View Full Version : Ello Mateys

Noprobs
20-01-2008, 02:15
Hi all,

Sending out a wave....

/wave

.... to all the old ex DG'ers floating about here. Been away from the internet and EQ for a long time now. Just last week I was working in Cardiff and so hooked up with Deshane for a few beers where we talked about the 'old times'. Kinda given me the EQ bug a little bit.... Will be re-activating Noprobs soon'ish and chilling out back on Emarr. Take a look about and see how it's changed in the last 3 years. Don't ya just love newbie encs? :)

Take it easy chaps and chapesses :)

Nop)

Grynoldy
20-01-2008, 02:50
OMG!! Cardiff!!! Did Torchwood finaly get you?

/wave Noppers :-)

Ladwenae
20-01-2008, 03:00
Hey nopper, I have a feeling you will get annoyed by the state of enchanters pretty quick, the glory days of charming are so far gone its sad :angry:

Btw Dude grynoldy, you really need to change your thingie that say CPH denmark, we are so happy that you moved to .se so make it official at least! :grimmrun:

Grynoldy
20-01-2008, 03:18
Hey nopper, I have a feeling you will get annoyed by the state of enchanters pretty quick, the glory days of charming are so far gone its sad :angry:

Btw Dude grynoldy, you really need to change your thingie that say CPH denmark, we are so happy that you moved to .se so make it official at least! :grimmrun:

Happy now, ranger'o'death?

Ladwenae
20-01-2008, 06:16
Happy now, ranger'o'death?

Sure thing Calle!

Scarz/Obsqura
20-01-2008, 08:29
/wave Noprobs Matey! It has been a long time since I was guilded with you. Welcome back to EQ, for now!

Noprobs
20-01-2008, 17:19
Hi Obs.... Yeah, for now I guess. Not sure if this wi-fi node/hub (whatever) I'm hooked up to here out in the village I'm living in will handle EQ or not. I'm sure it's faster than the 56k dial up I started playing EQ on way back in the early days, but I'm also thinking EQ has moved on somewhat since then too ;)

Will have to see.

Are all the new expansions (since DoN) downloadable does anyone know? Or if I get it from Station.com am I gonna be waiting for a brown package to come through my door? It's not too clear on the site whether it's a download or a delivery....

Cheers,

Nop)

Fenlayen
20-01-2008, 17:50
/wave Noprobs.

If you buy and download the last expansion it includes all the rest of them.

Dorah
21-01-2008, 08:55
Heya Noprobs! Hope things are going well!
I left EQ almost a year ago, was tempted a teeny tiny bit to buy the new expansion, but then got over it :p

Dalrek
21-01-2008, 08:57
I left EQ almost a year ago, was tempted a teeny tiny bit to buy the new expansion, but then got over it :p

Get over getting over it and come back!

Grynoldy
21-01-2008, 09:57

DORAH <3

Dorah
21-01-2008, 23:38
LOL Dalrek... I would, but it's too much of a time commitment, something I don't really have atm =/ Miss you guys though!

Gry <3 !

Noprobs
21-01-2008, 23:44
Hiya Dorah,

Going well thanks. Busy, and don't plan on playing online games like I used to until I retire from RL and become some OAP (old age power-gamer) in a nursing home someplace....

/wave Grynoldy

.....Just been thinking about having a run around EQ again. When I am home TV is boring and as they do beer in cans I don't have to go down the pub! :0

Say hi to Ulf for me :)

Regards,
Nop)

Dorah
23-01-2008, 06:25
Will do Noprobs :) He is playing Pirates at the moment, trying to get me to join him.. but for now, I am sticking with EQII :p

Lianyia
23-01-2008, 10:48
Dodo, you so slack! :p

ianadin
23-01-2008, 16:20
Hi Noprobs! I left EQ a couple of expansions ago and am currently busy getting abused by Dorah in EQ2. Pesky haffers no matter where you go.

Brosk
23-01-2008, 17:35
Hi Noprobs! I left EQ a couple of expansions ago and am currently busy getting abused by Dorah in EQ2. Pesky haffers no matter where you go.

What server are you playing on?

Ladwenae
23-01-2008, 17:53

Hey Sissin, what about getting yourself and Dorah back into wow instead! :diablo:

Fenlayen
23-01-2008, 19:33
Hey Sissin, what about getting yourself and Dorah back into wow instead! :diablo:

Now ladw you know the only reason he's playing EQ2 is because he can play a fairy in that game !

Ladwenae
23-01-2008, 23:18
How is the state of EQ2 these days, and are the servers US servers all of them, which means lags like hell or?

I never played it, and im gonna need some heavy convincing to ever pick up a SOE title again ><

Bolien
24-01-2008, 06:15
pfft get back on EQ1 and bring your bro too!

Dorah
24-01-2008, 08:28
Lad, there are a few Euro servers (2 british, 2 german and 1 french), but I think the game is good, definately better than it was when it was first released! The new expansion (Kunark) was really good imo... sooo many quests and rewards :)

Brosk, we are on Kithicor server. I joined a tiny tiny guild that has become filled with swedes over the past few months, ones that I knew from Divine Grace and others that I just know IRL. Svartrot shows his face once in awhile (but is off playing Pirates now with Ulfwall), Gaz is there too... I believe that is it for RF players...

Ladwenae
24-01-2008, 10:09
pfft get back on EQ1 and bring your bro too!

I think I have it just like Dorah, I felt the urge a tiny bit when the new expansion came, but that went away really quick.

Kimmera seem to have shaken the MMO addictiveness off, so while I have wanted him to pick up WoW so we could play together it seems that wont ever happen, I even considered to give it to him and my other brother for christmas but then again that would just have been to evil :fire:

Fenlayen
24-01-2008, 17:46
Svartrot shows his face once in awhile (but is off playing Pirates now with Ulfwall)

PotBS ? I'm playing pirates a bit here and there, Well an hour or so here and there when I'm not sleeping/throwing up etc. :sadolf:

Dorah
26-01-2008, 11:18
PotBS ? I'm playing pirates a bit here and there, Well an hour or so here and there when I'm not sleeping/throwing up etc. :sadolf:

Yep... they are on the Roberts server, playing on the Spanish side. Sorry to hear that you are still not well :(

Fenlayen
26-01-2008, 11:29
Yep... they are on the Roberts server, playing on the Spanish side. Sorry to hear that you are still not well :(

I'm on the same server but of course I'm British !

Think I'm used to being sick now Dorah, wouldn't know what to do with myself if I could actually do stuff !

.... Wait that's a lie I would get drunk :drink:

Grynoldy
26-01-2008, 12:02
I'm on the same server but of course I'm British !

Think I'm used to being sick now Dorah, wouldn't know what to do with myself if I could actually do stuff !

.... Wait that's a lie I would get drunk :drink:

Now is good time to carry out all your plans of invating spain!! pallysmile

Pede
26-01-2008, 13:27
Now is good time to carry out all your plans of invating spain!! pallysmile

Weathers crap atm, and no bikini babes on the beaches.. wait till summer!

Brosk
27-01-2008, 22:53
Brosk, we are on Kithicor server. I joined a tiny tiny guild that has become filled with swedes over the past few months, ones that I knew from Divine Grace and others that I just know IRL. Svartrot shows his face once in awhile (but is off playing Pirates now with Ulfwall), Gaz is there too... I believe that is it for RF players...

What names should i be looking for? I guess you are Dorah atleast if the guild is Genesis.

I have started a little fae monk named Broxi there.