PDA

View Full Version : A good laugh..

Ladwenae
05-02-2009, 21:29
http://www.echoguild.eu/index.php?topic=3988.0

The guild I was in until recently in WoW got this application a while ago, and its just a prime example on how to not aproach a guild application.
Its even made it to some of the very viewed wow boards lately so I guess the guild is getting semi famous because of this, anyway its worth a read cause the guy is just to funny in he's replies.

( btw, Yashim = Merciu )

Daewellyn
05-02-2009, 22:47
Hmm, not sure what's so special there, this is like perfect and typical wow application and exactly half of population behave and act this way anyway in game or any channel you can think of (or group, raid, whatever).

On "my" server at least. So if this made hall of fame over there I think your server has to be trully a heaven :D

Ladwenae
06-02-2009, 11:18
That thread have 12000 wievs so far, so I guess its been linked a ton, so I have a feeling its not only on Bronzebeard that attitude is a bit special :p

Dalrek
06-02-2009, 12:13
That thread have 12000 wievs so far, so I guess its been linked a ton, so I have a feeling its not only on Bronzebeard that attitude is a bit special :p

I doubt even a name change will make him able to hide who he is :)

Ladwenae
06-02-2009, 13:18
And here I missed how people in EQ had to act properly since it was so hard to level a toon so your actions kinda had the tendency to stick while in WoW it was to easy to just level a new toon if you had acted like a jerk...

Jolene
07-02-2009, 13:53
Hmm ... confused... I do not see something to laugh there at all, but I am an old girl.. so no harm done

Imrahil
07-02-2009, 14:58
Don't read the applicationn itself, just read further down. It's rather rare having an app insulting the guild he wants to join on their board :p