PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all the old RF member =)

Deorny
02-04-2006, 04:54
Hi everyone =) its been a long time. i think last youve heard of me was when i went on my trip to europe a few years ago. go in a bad motorcycle crash when i got back (but im 100% now) lost touch with everyone and i checked the RF boards and it said the guild disbanded =( anyways, i was in best buy and bought EQ again, i miss playing the game and all the friends i made it in. So i decided to check back on RF and now i see the boards and everything is back together!! Im actually DLing the patch thing right now. i hope who ever had my password didnt strip my char =X and i hope i still remember how to play :p

missbailey
02-04-2006, 09:27
DEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hey huney i hope you are okay :) im glad to see ya back and that you are fine, but sadly i must tell you you are lucky if you know 5 ppl in this guild, but koom and me are still here! :) *hugs*

Anderki
02-04-2006, 09:30
Hey Paladin :)

Nice to hear that nothing happen on the Crash. :)

Think you gonna be suppriced in Eq :=)

Not many old players left, most are in WoW and some in eq2, but there is still a few that is hanging around in Eq.

But good to hear from you again :wave:

Deorny
02-04-2006, 12:34
hey you two =) you're right, i forgot a lot and its all different. i was being attacked and stood there for 5 min pressing the "a" button wondering why i wasnt attacking :console: heh, and wow.. how the hell can you read people's names!? its like reading a story, i swear they are so looong!! besides that, i had no clue where to go, i got all the xpansions but dont know how to get to them. so i went down to lguk to practice playing again and walked into the frienzed ghouls room.. and, i guess i didnt get the memo about the fabled frienzed ghoul :cry:

anyways, almost 66 now and i still have all my gear!! i'll keep my eye out for you guys when im playing.

and miss b. i miss our cybering <3

Frolaak
02-04-2006, 14:19
Hey Deo'slack Pally..

Good to see your still about. Hope your enjoying EQ1 again after all this time..

Koom
02-04-2006, 14:29
Hi Deo

Taxa
02-04-2006, 20:37
Hey Deo how is life :wave:

We are almost all of us in wow now, so come around and say hi.

here are the link to our wow guild. www.oopsguild.dk

Taxa

Gubbi
04-04-2006, 19:45
Hey Deornyslack, you nutter :)

Some are not in either of these cursed mmorpg's anymore, thankfully! :p

Hope all is well

Frolaak
05-04-2006, 09:25
Some are not in either of these cursed mmorpg's anymore, thankfully! Says the guy that started a Warlock on our server not so long ago :lovecrazed:

Koom
05-04-2006, 12:24
:wub: Hey Gubbi !

How is life amongst the clouds?! How ya doing my giant friend?

Gubbi
05-04-2006, 18:17
Says the guy that started a Warlock on our server not so long ago :lovecrazed:
Borrowed account, remember that! :p

:wub: Hey Gubbi !

How is life amongst the clouds?! How ya doing my giant friend?

Alright Koom, not bad my #1 southern fairy :grimmsmile:. Got a new job, which I like, plus it pays more. Son n' heir doing fine as well (think I posted a couple of pic's in a thread in the oldies forum). Gf getting tired of her maternity leave, she wants to get on with her education and get it done. All in all it can't get much better I think.

Deorny
07-04-2006, 08:51
Hey Deo how is life :wave:

We are almost all of us in wow now, so come around and say hi.

here are the link to our wow guild. www.oopsguild.dk

Taxa
life has been moving on very well, just bought the car ive always wanted in a long time also hav emy own place too!! ill have to stop by that site too. do you still have your gatherings?

Hey Deornyslack, you nutter :)

Some are not in either of these cursed mmorpg's anymore, thankfully! :p

Hope all is well

cursed? hah, come on.. i know its been many years but im sure it's been a lot of fun too. i look back and think how many years i've been playing this game (i think i started a month after it came out) and have a lot of great memories. its been fun, sometimes i wish i could go back and have it like it was before. haha like when Faiar killed off the AoW with his click item. oh man, i had so many old pictures and quotes but my computer got all f'd up and i lost them all =( RF was awesome and a great group of people/friends :thumbsup:

Deorny
07-04-2006, 08:56
:p actually...

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/857/koom.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/857/gubbi.jpg

Xexonia
07-04-2006, 09:00
RF was awesome and a great group of people/friends :thumbsup:

Actually it still is :thumbsup: We are still around guys.. you talk like its dead and gone.

Swobu
07-04-2006, 10:52
Hi Deorny, very long time no see :ohmy:

Nice to see you still alive out there and as Xexo said, ignore the crap Timmok posted. RF is alive and kicking much as it used to be but with a few less of the old faces and some new ones around, just as good a place to be as it always was :cool: