PDA

View Full Version : I just resubbed after five years...

Onehouse
23-01-2010, 18:24
...and got a tad amazed by seeing the Raging Fury tag above some heads in pok. I used to be apart of this guild a very long time ago. It is amazing that you are still up and running. I used to play a high elf wizard named Onehouse. I left him at level 65 with very few aa's shortly after being kicked out of the guild due to not being able to meet the raid activity expectations (It wasn't very casual friendly back then). But before my real life with new job, wife and kids and all that made me play less I had so much fun in this guild with all its members and all the awesome raids we used to do. Loads of fun memories and awesome guild chat and people.

Now after returning, I am mostly starting over. I am toying around with a paladin (lvl 48), bard and monk. I am a bit scared to touch my wizard before I get back into things hehe.

I love what they have done to the xp curve and mercenaries just make what I remember a looong hard road into the shortest shortcut ever created. Defiant gear is insane, my pally had maxed stats at lvl 26 and at 45 I cleared out the whole of lower guk solo without a single death. Pretty fun with the nostalgy, but not very challenging. But I am sure it will go back to normal once I reach the upper levels.

Well, just thought I post here and say hi. Good luck with the end game and keep rocking. Also, if anyone have any good tips for guilds that have people who have returned or are leveling up please share. :)

Jarasil
24-01-2010, 10:35
Welcome back to Norrath.
After 5 years for sure it looks like another game. So many parts got changed and a lot of old time sink was removed form SoE.
I wish you much fun with exploring the unknown content Onehouse, for guilds I have no advice but you may look up in the AB forum click here (http://www.antonius-bayle.org/forum/)

Regards

Kemtar
26-01-2010, 20:53
Hey Onehouse! I'll see if i can login sometime, whats the name of your other chars? I'll trow you a /tell

Frolaak
26-01-2010, 21:31
Hey Onehouse.. Long time no see, hope you enjoy going back to the EQ world, theres nothing quite like it after all :thumbsup:

Onehouse
02-02-2010, 12:15
Hey old mates =D. My new chars are pally Onetouch 54 now, gonna start on epic soonish. Whistly the bard around 34 and a monk called Tailwipe but he is only in his teens.

I really missed a game like eq, where dungeons actually are dungeons. I don't mind bad graphics compared to what is out there today but I do wish the response and the control were better. I played less the last week due to late nights at work. But it should be bit more this week.

Also, I am going to try Allods Online when it gets into open beta this month. It's a free to play MMO that, from what I read, is hard like everquest but plays like wow. But it still got instanced dungeons =( crap

Pendragoonzz
02-02-2010, 16:18
Hello there may want to Try Silent Hill they have at least 4/5 returning chars..be safe

Onehouse
02-02-2010, 16:36
Cool, thanks for the tip.

Kemtar
10-02-2010, 15:24
ok i couldn't resist the urge and resubscribed today for a month with station pass (to check my other chars on eq2 and eqmac etc hehe)

i will see if i find anyone online later ;)

Onehouse
18-02-2010, 15:11
I was looking for you a few days ago. But now I am toying around in Allods Online. I will hop on if you want to plan something. Just shoot me an email because it seems hard to just pop on and find people, especially the oldies =D

onehouse@hotmail.com