View Single Post
Old 18-03-2011, 02:54   #4
Blackjaw
Classleader

Default Re: Open MG raid Mar 18 2011

I'll be there with me and bard (Linalee).

When we watched MG on the first day, he spawned 18-23 mobs in front of him over a time of probably a minute. After a while (20 minutes?) they started to despawn again. When all were gone, MG spawned a fresh wave. And so on.

When the mobs were killed, there was no immediate respawn. Each mob can drop a single quest item - not always. The "uncommon" mobs (those that do not exist in the regular MG mission) always dropped a specific piece.

MG itself is static, can be attacked, and does nothing. Spell resists are insanely high.

His spawned mobs are pretty rough.. Lvl 90-95. The suits can be mezzed usually. The copters can not. They quad for up to 10k per hit (on my bard with ~6400AC, CA/CS 30). Some have a 30k AE (flamesuits, oozes). Some have massive heals (copter).

If he behaves different when under attack is a little unclear - but if over 100 people hit on him, be ready for MASSIVE lag and delays. There WILL be add waves; imo these are the same as when he is left in peace, but there were reports that the waves did not appear for 2 hours and then there were like 50+ adds at once.
Blackjaw is offline   Reply With Quote