View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 19:43   #5
tehetlax
Registered

Default Re: this is why disabled ppls dont get employment

yeah the uk is mega different employment agencies has set profiles of who they put forward for job interviews because most of they salary is based on commission so they set profiles of who will best get them the job and the bonus

I know ppls who have been discriminated on race religion and there has always been discrimination on disability

the disability issue is because the British press has always painted disabled ppls in a certain light

I have 10 years exp in the IT industry and 2 degrees and I have applied for near on 800 jobs in last 4 years nothing as soon as they find out I have disability I don't even get the interview when they telling me we gona give you interview

I tried 2 years ago to study a masters I social work and I was insulted and discriminated by the students and the staff at the uni they laugh and ridiculed me in lectures and mock me and turn my Dictaphone off when I went out the room and I was told on the work placement by the manager they didn't want me there in the first place

and yet my disability isn't as if I was in a wheel chair or massively disfiguring etc I have dyslexia/aspergars and a genetic incurable spinal condition (all my discs are failing in my back had 3 removed already with another 3 rotting and cant be removed)

its a sad state of affairs if I could afford it I move to Australia their attitudes to disability seem to be the best in the world - I have lots of family there but atm I fail on the points system to get in
tehetlax is offline   Reply With Quote