View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 03:01   #18
Myrian
Registered

Im going to sound like a saint here, unintentionally, but still, It's my firm belief that you should not treat other human beings in a way that you do not want to be treated yourself.

It disgusts me to see petty people crave so much for the privacy of celebreties. It's a great display of jealousy to see people redicule others who for one reason or the other have more than themselves. I can only hope it helps them to feel better about themselves.

This is not black/white, and i think Both of you Greg and Uren made valid points. humor is a good thing, but it is not humor if only like to make fun of others. And as uren pointed out, the level of media coverage (focusing on scandals and the like) on celebreties is rediculesly high, leaving them very little room for privacy.

Finally i want to question how much someone like David Beckham chose to become a celeb. becoming popular because you are an accomplished football player hardly justifies what you refer to as "the price of fame" illona, does it?

Enlighten me
Myr
Myrian is offline   Reply With Quote