View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 19:21   #10
Swobu
Grumpy Buffer

Default Re: Best wishes for 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmok View Post
Wow ok, I see some still hold grudges even 2 years after, thats interesting and surprising, I guess some still havent gotten a life outside EQ.

PS:
Nineveh got a backup of the points database, he got what he needed to restart, just not using my workplace's server.

PPS:
Stikka you are sullying the name/character of Swobu, definately not worthy of posing as him. But I guess those that dont have what it takes to equip and play a real character have to make do with others leftovers.

PPPS:
Knekker you still suck, but at least you have other talents like drawing, unlike Stikka

PPPPS:
Happy new year to you too abadonn

1. If memory serves it was Azeri who set up the RF stuff on a Jubli server, even before you wen't to work for them. Nineveh I believe took a copy just in case as he suspected you might pull a stunt like you did. Nine can speak for himself though.

2. Carsten was more than happy when I took over his old toon since the guild was in need of a shaman more than a rogue at the time. The only one sullying any name is you by posting on the board of the Guild that you abused and attempted to discredit and destroy. FYI my old twink shaman was actually better geared than Swobu was when I took it over, but Swobu had a few handy flags which were needed to help piggyback into Tacvi, I had no need for leftovers as you put it. I never chose to hide behind the name, it's only in this particular board setup where the name Swobu appeared (not my choice FYI) since the Stikka name confused some of the newer members who didn't know which "toon" was posting.

3. Knekker may not have measured up in your particular eyes, but he was a full member in good standing until he retired and unlike you he didn't try to damage the guild on leaving, in that light who's the one who sucks between the 2 of you?

I still think you have excessive gall posting on an RF board considering the damage you attempted, however incompetently, to inflict on the Guild.
Swobu is offline   Reply With Quote