View Single Post
Old 15-03-2006, 11:28   #23
Neric

Those days in Plane of Tactics are still a mystery to me. I remember doing all of this with DW. The weird thing was, that it took us something like two weeks to figure out how to fight from zone in to the RZ room and Kalle even lost a level during this period, so he had to call a Sunday-raid off which was especially disappointing. Then we were stuck at the brothers and actually had to watch Mortalis on SEQ to get an inspiration. From then on things went smooth though. We spawned RZ after a while and killed him on the second attempt, after noticing that one could prevent him from despawning and of course after noticing that you could charm the yard trash in the area (which was my little contribution). Judging from your story it was the other way around for RF. You went through the first part rather fast and had trouble to finish him off (I assume he despawned on you, did he?).

Later on RF made the upgraded version RZ V2.0 a routine kill while DW was unable to do beat the script for a long time (deja vu...Tunare?). So once again things got turned around like it happend a lot on this server. Strange stuff and actually quite funny how different guilds can have a totally different experience with the very same encounter.