View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 06:57   #6
Toscana
Ex-Member

Default Re: Game Master changes

I, too, see nothing wrong with the guy next to me accidentally deleting his character either, he can live with that or quit EQ, what do i care ;p

However if my character get deleted through a chain of ridicuously unlikely events, then i hope there will be some light in the end of the tunnel i've been digging and tossing money into for 12 years.

If this is how they plan to adress the issues we can encounter in the game, i'm a little offended... it's like at the grocery shop where instead of increasing the prices on the producs they just decrease the size of the package and hope we won't care!

These statements simply makes us less worth as customers, yes we have been warned... ofcourse that doesn't mean the warning is ok, they just further limited what they can offer us, for the same monthly fee.
I really didn't think i would end up paying for "too bad if you did that haha, now fix it yourself".

(Yes, yes, i know it's all about making more money and cutting expenses, but it's annoying when announced like this, the sarcasm sure didn't help ;p)

Guess i can only hope that if i ever need customer support again, i won't be met by this stone wall. That's the stuff that chases people off! (Or make them reroll....> < )
Toscana is offline   Reply With Quote