Thread: Greetings RF
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2014, 16:21   #1
Sidewalk
Registered

Default Greetings RF

Good Evening RF,

Sidewalk here with some quite saddening news,

I'm afraid i had to exit the game on sudden and without notice, i'm extremely saddened to explain to you all, i lost my partner the day i never logged back into the game.

She passed away with no signs of illness and i was left completely ruined, loveless and a broken man.

Turning my computer on was the last thing on my mind, this is the first time its been back on after months of self healing and grieving. Im sorry i have to explain this sad news to you publicly but i feel its now my time to express my loss and continue my grieving.

I've spent many a weeks closed away, almost invisible to the world, and for the first time since my loss i logged back into the game.

Im still no where close to being 100% in myself, but i feel its now time for me to come back to the game and involve myself around loving, caring people which are you guys!

You brought me many times of happiness and laughs in game and i thank you all for your warm welcoming i received into the guild, and the laughs we all had!

Im not near ready for raiding just yet, i still have a lot going on IRL and what i think im trying to say is, you guys were a 2nd family to me, i became extremely involved in our time spent in game and i would love to rejoin you.

As i stated, i will try and attend some raids, and i will also try to increase my play time.

I hope you all understand what i've explained, and again i look forward to seeing and speaking with you all soon,

Much love,

Sidewalk
Sidewalk is offline   Reply With Quote