View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 09:10   #8
Zortex
Ex-Member

Default Re: The Sacred Phoenix: Zortex's Rebirth

Thank you all, I am taking my break from the game in two weeks, i was on eq for passed 16 hours a day ((I was getting addicted to eq)) getting the guild all set up and assigning a wonderful team of officers. Now I can just sit back and watch the guild grow, these passed two weeks forced me to learn a lot of patience. I been called every name in the book by members who didn't like me or in there mind who thought I was unable to lead, but I kept my cool and looks at all things through a guild perspective not my own. So makes me realize how awesome the leadership team of guilds. I have to say majority of the time it feels like a second job, but the rare tells you get from a random member saying thank you out weights the hardships of many. I have learned a lot, and I wanted to say maybe one day my application to family member might be reviewed and realized what I had, got was from countless hours of blood swat and tears from those whom came before me. Only a few truly knows how hard it is to establish a happy successful environment in this game, and I wanted to say thank you all, for those who allowed me to be in RF for so long. But my raiding days do look over, but maybe in time the family status might be sought out.

If anyone needs anything I am always a tell away. ;tell lockjaw.zortex **message**

Hugs to all.