View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 08:15   #7
Torgrimsbane
Social Member

Default Re: Something you might need to know

Great that you explain it Tehe, I myself have a nephew with autism so I can recognize some of the things described.
I suffer from (some peolple think itīs strange that I say I suffer from it) a hightened level of empathy (has caused several depressions in my life, with the last one resulting in being hospitalized and being medicated for 2― years).
I think that is why I have soloed almost my entire career, because allthough I also want company, it can be very hard for me to be with people.... even in EQ... since my empathy sometimes gets "askew".

In short, I sence other peoples emotions easier than my own... which is bad... for myself... in a sence my problem is the opposite of yours... when with people in RL I sence every little detail in bodylanguage and so on... this makes it relaxing for me in some sence to play EQ, since I donīt get these inputs all the time, so my brain isnīt working overtime ALL the time... but when I DO sence things in EQ it presents the problem that I HAVENīT got these things to help me understand.... and then I get confused.

Well.... in short what I want to say is.... being the way you are.... and being the way I am.... I guess we will always have social problems... and have to explain ourselves....

I read that you are cancelling your account from january... honestly donīt... stay in the game... if you, as me... have social problems, then you.. as me.. need any kind of social interaction you can get... all problems related to it aside...

Tormentor of Evil

I hear the star of the Necromancer
my blood is black and my heart doth bleed
I am infernal and my mindīs in torment
Iīll raise the Dead make the world unclean.
Torgrimsbane is offline   Reply With Quote