View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 16:53   #24
knekker
Retired Member

Default Re: Best wishes for 2008

None can deny the achievements RF has obtained while under the leadership of Timmok, Nineveh, Mentin, Karde and the rest of the leaders.

Saying Timmok had a temper that we all loved him for, is really a kind way of wording it. But what are achievements, if one of the leaders you work with, takes advantage of his position, a position which all in the guild has trusted him with, not only treats you with little to no respect, but makes you feel you were merely a puppet for his own personal achievements and goals.

Dont mistake him going in the forefront with the tourch, for the generosity and for the betterness of the rest of his fellow mates. He wanted to be the best guild, he wanted to have the best gear, be the first to take down boss encounters, we all did, thats how the game was designed, that was the carrot hanging in front of our nose, but in reality he needed people under him to achieve it.

Experiencing Timmoks last days, as he frustratedly thought about quitting, his mind was not set on who should carry on the tourch, for the betterness of the guild, so it could carry on in it's fullest thrive, no, instead as his own achievements and interest, was no longer a part of EverQuest, he was rather thinking of how to end it all. So he did, by dispanding the guild, taking down the site, and publicly claiming RF was now officially dead.
And as other have stated, it really proves that Timmok was just a child in many ways, and judging by his last reply, he still is.

Playing EQ while under Timmoks leadership, the achievements was fine, if you liked taking orders like in the military from from a retarded curnal, the ones who stands 10 inches from you and starts shouting, while spit is bathing your face.
It cannot compare to the experience I had while i was under Nineveh's leadership. Here you could feel we had a leader who wanted the best for the guild as a whole, while the high goals were still intact. I made mistakes so did the rest, but Nineveh's maturity made him tacle problems on a whole different level, he didn't shout arround rampagesly, he didnt belittle people whenever things wasnt going as expected, and yet the guild were harvesting top 5 serverwide achievements like never before.

At least this was my perspective from a trooper, as you Karde were in the officers ranks, I could únderstand if you were treated differently given your position, as well as the the fact you were not there to experience the big disapointment.

About the forgiving part, which people are talking about, judging by the reply Timmok wrote, he clearly does not regret anything, on the contrary he started a post where he said he had alot fun. So if he thinks he didn't do anything wrong, I don't see the point of forgiving him.

The way i see it, we have a guy here who were in control of a big boat, which we fully trusted him with, he then purposely tried to sink it, with all of us in it, and now he's back posting about good times, as if the "sinking" part never happened. Thats pretty fucked up if you ask me. Either he thinks he didn't do anything wrong, or he really got issues, admitting mistakes, mistakes which we all more or less can do from time to time.

Either way we'll never know, until he's mature enought to bring up the issue himself.

Last edited by knekker; 13-01-2008 at 00:49.
knekker is offline   Reply With Quote