Raging Fury

Go Back   Raging Fury > Public forums > General

Old 19-04-2014, 17:21   #1
Sidewalk
Registered

Default Greetings RF

Good Evening RF,

Sidewalk here with some quite saddening news,

I'm afraid i had to exit the game on sudden and without notice, i'm extremely saddened to explain to you all, i lost my partner the day i never logged back into the game.

She passed away with no signs of illness and i was left completely ruined, loveless and a broken man.

Turning my computer on was the last thing on my mind, this is the first time its been back on after months of self healing and grieving. Im sorry i have to explain this sad news to you publicly but i feel its now my time to express my loss and continue my grieving.

I've spent many a weeks closed away, almost invisible to the world, and for the first time since my loss i logged back into the game.

Im still no where close to being 100% in myself, but i feel its now time for me to come back to the game and involve myself around loving, caring people which are you guys!

You brought me many times of happiness and laughs in game and i thank you all for your warm welcoming i received into the guild, and the laughs we all had!

Im not near ready for raiding just yet, i still have a lot going on IRL and what i think im trying to say is, you guys were a 2nd family to me, i became extremely involved in our time spent in game and i would love to rejoin you.

As i stated, i will try and attend some raids, and i will also try to increase my play time.

I hope you all understand what i've explained, and again i look forward to seeing and speaking with you all soon,

Much love,

Sidewalk
Sidewalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 17:33   #2
Fehu
Ex-Member

Default Re: Greetings RF

Like I said sorry for your loss Sidewalk, and hope to see you back in game!

/treehugs
Fehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 17:44   #3
Swordweaver
Ex-Member

Sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

It was very brave to do such a post and I commend you.

I hope to see you online when you are able and will help whenever possible in anyway

Regards

Swordy
Swordweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 21:17   #4
Chords
Social Member

I must say that I do not know you as I have not been in the guild that long, but I am terribly sorry to hear about your loss. I can not even begin to imagine how hard it must be. Like Fehu had mentioned, I too must commend you, not just for having the strength to make the post, but also being able to endure such a terrible thing and begin to get to the point where you can come out on top.

I wish you all the best and I would hope to see you in game. As Sword mentioned if you need assistance with anything and I am on feel free to give me a yell. All the best to you.

Chords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 10:31   #5
Antraxor
Registered

Hallo Sidewalk

like Chords I have not been in the guild that long, but like you i had a terribly loss IRL before some years and i vanished in real life and EQ.

Sorry my engl. isnt the best but i can tell you, the first and most important part in your live ll be to talk with others about your loss and feelings. It took me a long long time to understand what happend. Its a good sign that you make a post and speak about what happend.

I wish you all the best and hope to see you back in game.

best regards

Ant
Antraxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2014, 12:38   #6
Jarasil
Guild Leader

Thats very sad to read Sidewalk and I want to express my deepest condulences for you and your families.
If you want to come back to raiding we will for sure give you a new trial in RF.
Also just send me a tell in game if you like to talk.

Regards my friend and stay strong.

Jara
Old 20-04-2014, 12:44   #7
Imrahil
Administrator

I feel with you for your loss . Thanks for updating us on your situation (I know, that this must have been hard).

Once you feel like raiding again you can send in an application and we shall see, if we can get you in .

On my signal NURN!
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 14:04   #8
Bebop
Classleader

I'm sorry to hear about your loss . Take your time and see you when you feel ready to raid again.

Bebop
Bebop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 15:15   #9
Sidewalk
Registered

Wink Re: Greetings RF

Thank you for your kind words, and for understanding my situation, I'm online now if any of you would like a catch up, and i must say, i haven't been gone overly long, but what is a mage to do now days?

Have i missed a lot?

Thanks again RF, really means a lot to me,

Footpath ;-)
Sidewalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2014, 18:21   #10
Jolene
Primadonna

I am sorry to hear about your loss and I am happy to see you are trying to play a little bit. I wish you the very best.