Raging Fury

Go Back   Raging Fury > Public forums > General

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2007, 01:51   #1
Qool
Registered

Default OMG Divine Grace is Raiding Again! O_o

HI :)

Hey guys I just wanted to pop in and say hello again. If you remember in my last "hellos" post I told you that I made DG on The Bazaar in EQ2. It started out with just me really, but all of a sudden the guild exploded in size. Within two weeks we were killing stuff that only the top raid guilds on the server could take out.

OMG .... the DG tag is uber again! :)

Heh, I know its not a big deal to you guys now, but it brought back a lot of memories raiding with you guys in EQ1. Those were some good times and I'm glad to see a new raid crew sporting the DG tag.

Catya is still on Blackburrow, but she doesn't play much anymore. Not really sure what she is up to actually. Well, if you guys want to stop by the new DG site, it is at http://www.eq2dg.com and I will be putting up some raid pictures sometime in the near future. It is a new site, so ther eis not a lot of content.

I know a few in RF toy around with EQ2. Send me a tell sometime to say hello. Cross server tells work too. /tell The_Bazzar.Vach is the format I believe. (Vach is my toon name.) I gave up the enchanter gig in favor of a guardian. Way more fun to MT :)

/wave!

Qool
Qool is offline   Reply With Quote