Raging Fury

Go Back   Raging Fury > Public forums > General

Old 28-12-2007, 16:08   #1
Timmok
Registered

Default Best wishes for 2008

Hey RF,

Just dropped by to wish you a happy new year. I had a bit of a nostalgic moment, and decided to see what you have been up to. Reading the history thread it looks like you have been doing extremely well, very impressive.

Seeing your roster I still know 7-8 or so people on it, I wonder how you guys find the time and energy to keep playing

But seeing your videos I must also admit that I miss the old raiding days, and the excitement of taking down big mobs for the first time. However I noticed that Xack now have +10k hp, +1k ac more than my warrior when I quit, so starting over is not really an option :D

Anyways, have a good 2008!

/Timmok - Ex-EQ addict

Last edited by Timmok; 28-12-2007 at 16:10.
Timmok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 11:57   #2
Bumadar
Retired Member

Default Re: Best wishes for 2008

I second that, all the best for 2008.... but where is the christmas card on the frontpage ?

Bumadar - Gankan
Bumadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 15:42   #3
knekker
Retired Member

Correct me if im wrong, as it's been a while, but didnt you as a guild leader, leave rf in a very immature way, without consulting with the others, you took the rf site down and declaring rf over, when you left the guild?

And the fact you genereally had problems talking to your fellow mates in a none degrading tone, didnt help either.

Either way, your still a fucktard in my book.
Old 01-01-2008, 17:09   #4
Ladwenae
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by knekker View Post
Correct me if im wrong, as it's been a while, but didnt you as a guild leader, leave rf in a very immature way, without consulting with the others, you took the rf site down and declaring rf over, when you left the guild?

And the fact you genereally had problems talking to your fellow mates in a none degrading tone, didnt help either.

Either way, your still a fucktard in my book.
You are not wrong...
Ladwenae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 17:21   #5
Dalrek
Darth Dalrek

RF was far from over though

Im sure 2008 will be rocking
Old 01-01-2008, 17:47   #6
Swobu
Grumpy Buffer

Well put Knekker, I have been considering a suitable response to Timmoks reappearance for some days, but I couldn't keep below a swearword ratio of 2:1.

I find it astonishing that Timmok has the gall to post on anything RF related considering the way he behaved including trying his best to demolish the Guild by obliterating the website and points system. It's only thanks to Nineveh that his childish, moronic actions were thwarted.

In short Timmok those of us that have been in RF long enough to know you would probably rather you died in a nasty, painful and spectacular fashion than showed up on anything Guild related.

As Dalrek pointed out RF was far from over and has, since Timmoks unlamented departure, gone on rather nicely
Swobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 21:33   #7
Abadonn
dying to roflcopter

Hi Timmok !

Don't mind the haters, happy newyear
Abadonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 21:41   #8
Rahvin
muppet overlord

and on jan 1 2008 swobu wins post of the year !!! /hugs ze angry troll

"But I know the rage that drives you. That impossible anger strangling the grief, until the memory of your loved one is just... poison in your veins. And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed so you'd be spared your pain. " -- Henri Ducard:
Rahvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:54   #9
Timmok
Registered

Wow ok, I see some still hold grudges even 2 years after, thats interesting and surprising, I guess some still havent gotten a life outside EQ.

PS:
Nineveh got a backup of the points database, he got what he needed to restart, just not using my workplace's server.

PPS:
Stikka you are sullying the name/character of Swobu, definately not worthy of posing as him. But I guess those that dont have what it takes to equip and play a real character have to make do with others leftovers.

PPPS:
Knekker you still suck, but at least you have other talents like drawing, unlike Stikka

PPPPS:
Happy new year to you too abadonn
Timmok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 19:21   #10
Swobu
Grumpy Buffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmok View Post
Wow ok, I see some still hold grudges even 2 years after, thats interesting and surprising, I guess some still havent gotten a life outside EQ.

PS:
Nineveh got a backup of the points database, he got what he needed to restart, just not using my workplace's server.

PPS:
Stikka you are sullying the name/character of Swobu, definately not worthy of posing as him. But I guess those that dont have what it takes to equip and play a real character have to make do with others leftovers.

PPPS:
Knekker you still suck, but at least you have other talents like drawing, unlike Stikka

PPPPS:
Happy new year to you too abadonn

1. If memory serves it was Azeri who set up the RF stuff on a Jubli server, even before you wen't to work for them. Nineveh I believe took a copy just in case as he suspected you might pull a stunt like you did. Nine can speak for himself though.

2. Carsten was more than happy when I took over his old toon since the guild was in need of a shaman more than a rogue at the time. The only one sullying any name is you by posting on the board of the Guild that you abused and attempted to discredit and destroy. FYI my old twink shaman was actually better geared than Swobu was when I took it over, but Swobu had a few handy flags which were needed to help piggyback into Tacvi, I had no need for leftovers as you put it. I never chose to hide behind the name, it's only in this particular board setup where the name Swobu appeared (not my choice FYI) since the Stikka name confused some of the newer members who didn't know which "toon" was posting.

3. Knekker may not have measured up in your particular eyes, but he was a full member in good standing until he retired and unlike you he didn't try to damage the guild on leaving, in that light who's the one who sucks between the 2 of you?

I still think you have excessive gall posting on an RF board considering the damage you attempted, however incompetently, to inflict on the Guild.
Swobu is offline   Reply With Quote