Raging Fury

Go Back   Raging Fury > Public forums > General

Old 04-08-2009, 02:45   #1
Rottfeurbringer
Registered

Default Thanks for the trial

Hey Furians!

Thanks for letting my try-out and for the few Items I was able to get during that time as well as the knowledge and tatics....I do like my Robes 100% on Ethereal is unreal, plus the new back and shoulders.... WHOOOF!

Also I would like to appologize to anyone I may have put off or worse without knowing it... not all capital lettered phrase are rants or screaming... "ITS ONLY ROCK-N-ROLL BUT I LIKE IT"......

There are some things that need to be covered and I will let it rest after this...

I am disappointed that current Guild management couldn't see a possible extention for improvements and that some are not happy with my current focus levels on gear and decided to cut my trail off before completed - This has been the 6th guild to do this and later I found out those guilds are pretentious bores and need a life boobs.... Raging is not one of those....

Regarding melee aka BattleWizardry - There is a dead space between chain nuking casts (all who cast some form of spell have). My assists are on so if the mob is in reach it gets smacked.... many mobs during raids run all over the place so they get hit, - otherwise I stand within range of chanter boost if available and nuke.....

Regarding Focus - rest is raid gear Arms for Fire, Head for Magic and hands for Ice so on and without a guilld to help me get it, that is not going to happen.....

Those are my thoughts.....
Remember not to take it serious... We are not getting out alive - Van Wielder...
Rottfeurbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:25   #2
Tiberion
Retired Member

Default Re: Thanks for the trial

Good luck Rott - and i like that Van Wielder phrase :-)
Tiberion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:08   #3
Imrahil
Administrator

Good luck out there, Rott.

You may not believe it, but I sincerely hope that you can find a good guild out there somewhere.

On my signal NURN!
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:20   #4
Jarasil
Guild Leader

Best wishes Rott